Membership and Terms of Reference
Appointed by the Secretary for Home Affairs
Term of office is from 20 October 2020 to 19 October 2022
Mr. WONG Yuen-fai, Stanley, S.B.S., J.P.
Mr. CHANDRASAKARAN Aaron Raj
Mr. CHENG Pat-leung, Victor
Ms. CHEUNG Lai-sang, Liza
Prof. CHING Pak-chung, S.B.S.
Ms. FUNG Yuen-mei, Anita, B.B.S., J.P.
Dr. FUNG Yuk-lun, Allen
Mrs. IP YEUNG See-ming, Christine
Ms. KWOK Elaine
Mr. LAU Ka-ming, Alan
Prof. LEUNG Wing-mo
Mr. LO Wing-sang, Vincent, S.B.S., J.P.
Ms. LO Wing-sze, Anthea, B.B.S., J.P.
Ms. LUEY Sisi, Doris
Prof. MAK King-sang, Ricardo
Mr. MOK Chung-fai, Rex, B.B.S., M.H., J.P.
Dr. NG Chun-hung
Prof. NG Tai-kai
Dr. NG Tsz-yan
Mr. PONG Chun-yee, David, J.P.
Ms. SHEK Ka-lai, Clara
Mr. SO Cheung-tak, Douglas, B.B.S., J.P.
Ms. SO Hiu-ming, Helen
Mr. SUEN Eliott Hancock
Prof. TING Sun-pao, Joseph, B.B.S.
Ms. WONG Ying-kay, Ada, J.P.
Ms. Ronne YUEN
Head (Museum Projects & Development)
Leisure and Cultural Services Department
Terms of Reference
To advise the Director of Leisure and Cultural Services on a wide range of subject matters concerning the public museums and related offices managed by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department (LCSD):
- positioning, image-building and branding;
- business development strategies including but not limited to acquisition and use of museum collections, organisation of exhibitions and education programmes, identification of research projects, sponsorship and partnership initiatives, etc.;
- marketing and publicity strategies on the promotion of the museums both locally, in the Mainland and overseas;
- development of community engagement strategies to reach out to a wider community and stakeholders (e.g. local artists, collectors, local and overseas museums, cultural organisations, and educational institutions, etc.);
- measures to strengthen the operational efficiency and accountability of public museums; and
- any other matters as proposed by the LCSD.